- Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms os Use at any time. Such change will be effective fourteen (14) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged sixteen (16) years or older. If you are under 16 years, please do not visit or use the Site.
- Site Access. During the period in which these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site, provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute display, mirror, frame or modify any part of the Site, Content or Marks (as described below) without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots" and "spiders") to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights. 5.1. Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code, interactive features, and services (collectively, the "Materials") including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Materials; (ii) and User Submissions, as defined below (together with the Materials, the "Content"); and (iii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned, controlled or licensed by or to Bestvindecoder.com and are protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Site, the Site logo, and other marks are Marks of Bestvindecoder.com or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content. 5.2. Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, reverse engineered, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever(including, without limitation, to create derivative works) without our prior written consent.If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Site Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Bestvindecoder.com, its users or the public.
- Limitation of Liability. 12.1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, BESTVINDECODER.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF BESTVINDECODER.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. 12.2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BESTVINDECODER.COM FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF US $1,000.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bestvindecoder.com and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents,from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses(including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your User Submissions; (iii) your interaction with any Site user; or (iv) your violation of these Terms.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Bestvindecoder.com or you. Bestvindecoder.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Bestvindecoder.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section (14) and Sections 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 10 (Privacy), 11 (Warranty Disclaimers), 12 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Indemnity), and 15 (Independent Contractors) to 17 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Independent Contractors. You and Bestvindecoder.com are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Bestvindecoder.com. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Bestvindecoder.com.
- Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Bestvindecoder.com without restriction or notification to you.
- General. Bestvindecoder.com reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Bestvindecoder.com shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Lithuania, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Lithuania and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Bestvindecoder.com may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Bestvindecoder.com concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.